- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Permanent “neighbors” foster security, social interaction and create a sense of community and neighborliness. The residential character of a community is primarily defined by the active participation of permanent residents. Help us keep Kailua a strong and vibrant residential community … Continue reading