- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
- DPP – No Loopholes for Illegal Short-Term Rentals!
- Poll Results: 73% say No Vacation Rentals in Residential Zoning
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Our neighborhood beach parks are being threatened by increased commercialization. City Council member Ikaika Anderson has introduced City Council Bill 11 that would by ordinance authorize an unlimited number of tour buses to drop off tourist at Kailua beach park … Continue reading