- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Please attend a special Honolulu City Council meeting on April 18th, 2012 6:30PM at the Kailua High School Cafeteria (451 Ulumanu Dr.). The Honolulu City Council’s Park and Cultural Affairs Committee will be having a public hearing about proposed amendments … Continue reading
Keep it Kailua strongly opposes Hawaii Senate Bill 2927. We consider it an insidious attack on open government. SB 2927 could exempt development projects from public scrutiny and accountability. It shuts out the public by allowing developers with projects near … Continue reading