- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
- DPP – No Loopholes for Illegal Short-Term Rentals!
- Poll Results: 73% say No Vacation Rentals in Residential Zoning
Monthly Archives: July 2013
The Star Advertiser Editorial section has suggested Kailua’s tourism boom is a factor for increasing crime in Kailua. Keep it Kailua would have to agree with the Star Advertiser’s conclusion for multiple reasons. First and foremost, is the fact that … Continue reading