- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Community meeting on November 30th 9 am -12 pm at Le Jardin Academy The Kawai Nui marsh is sacred to practitioners of Hawaiian culture and was designated a Wetland of International Importance in 2005 under the Ramsar Convention. The marsh is … Continue reading
Media distorts Resolution with Sensational Headlines The Kailua Neighborhood Board passed a resolution in September requesting the Hawaii Tourism Authority (a state-supported agency) to stop promoting Kailua’s “residential-zoned” neighborhoods for visitor accommodations in their marketing material. All of Kailua’s neighborhoods are … Continue reading