- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: December 2014
The next major wave of foreign investors buying US real estate appears to be coming from China. A recent AP article brought to light the fact that wealthy Chinese homebuyers have poured into the U.S., spending $22 billion on property … Continue reading
A very well-written and heart-felt essay… the death of small kailua town Daniel Aipa Feathered clouds painted the blue sky as the tradewinds finally flowed through the coconut trees. The sun hid behind the Koʻolau mountain range beaming its rays on west Oahu. My … Continue reading
COLUMNOPINION (CIVILBEAT) Denby Fawcett: Vacation Rental Scofflaws, Beware There are hundreds of illegal vacation rentals in Honolulu. The city is discussing a new effort to shut them down. DECEMBER 9, 2014·By DENBY FAWCETT Makiki resident Cynthia Fenner likes to relax after work … Continue reading