- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: January 2015
A Honolulu Star Advertiser series on illegal vacation rentals by Allison Schaefers has validated Keep it Kailua’s Position that illegal lodging businesses in residential-zoning are a significant problem that are harming Hawaii’s neighbors, neighborhoods and residential communities. Below are PDF files of all … Continue reading