- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: March 2015
As we expected, Ikaika Anderson has included a new resolution 15-86 to be heard at his City Council Zoning committee meeting on Thursday April 2 that will allow vacation rentals (TVU’s) to proliferate in residential neighborhoods. Vacation rentals have no … Continue reading
Enforcement Regulations Don’t Apply To Illegal Vacation Rentals (TVU) Council Member Ikaika Andersons’s resolution 15-72 regulations do not apply to illegal vacation rentals (TVU’s) as Anderson has implied on his official Facebook page. In fact, the words TVU or vacation … Continue reading
A recent vote drew national attention to a rare Hawaii effort opposing tourism business. But board members only want the law enforced. MARCH 17, 2015·By CHARLES A. PRENTISS The Kailua Neighborhood Board passed a resolution on March 5 opposing any … Continue reading
http://www.kitv.com/news/Honolulu-City-Council-looks-to-eliminate-illegal-vacation-rentals/31771096 HONOLULU —A bill that looks to eliminate illegal short term vacation rentals from Oahu gained a preliminary approval from the Honolulu City Council Wednesday. Residents in Lanikai have long complained about noise and safety concerns due to the rentals. … Continue reading