- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: April 2015
Lots of “love” at the Keep it Kailua booth today! We were ecstatic to see the overwhelming number of Kailua residents who support our efforts and are “outraged” over the City Council proposals to permit additional B&B hotels and vacation … Continue reading
New State Study by DBEDT Declares Vacation Rentals Contributing to Housing Shortage! Oahu is facing a 26,000 home shortage between 2015 and 2025 and the conversion of residential homes into vacation rentals has contributed to the problem according to Department of Business, Economic Development … Continue reading
Please Protect Kailua’s Neighborhoods! City Council proposes to legalize Vacation Rentals & B&B Hotels in Residential-Zoning Zoning Committee Hearing on Thursday April 2nd @ 9am The “illegal” vacation rental industry has swayed Zoning Committee Chair Ikaika Anderson to hear two … Continue reading