- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
- DPP – No Loopholes for Illegal Short-Term Rentals!
- Poll Results: 73% say No Vacation Rentals in Residential Zoning
Monthly Archives: June 2015
The City Council Zoning and Planning Committee wisely rejected the two resolutions (15-72 & 15-86) that would have made visitor lodging businesses “conforming” in residential zoning. It’s clear these lodging businesses are harming our residential neighborhoods by reducing our local … Continue reading
Ikaika Anderson wants the definition of B&B’s modified so more illegal vacation rentals (TVU’s) will qualify for his proposed B&B permitting scheme. Anderson and the illegal vacation rental operators understand the label “Bed and Breakfast” has a warm and fuzzy … Continue reading
Zoning Committee Hearing on Thursday June 18th 9AM Honolulu Hale: Committee Meeting Room Please Oppose Resolutions 15-72 and 15-86 Ikaika Anderson is proposing approximately 1375 B&B Hotel Rooms in Kailua and an unspecified number of stand-alone vacation rentals in “residential zoning”. Tourism sprawl is … Continue reading