- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: August 2018
CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING September 5, 2018 – 1:30 pm Mission Memorial Building – 550 South King Street The Honolulu Planning Commission will hear resolutions RES. 17-052 CD1, RES. 17-163, RES. 17-164, RES. 17-301, and Mayor Caldwell/Department. of Planning & … Continue reading