- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
Monthly Archives: April 2019
Aloha Neighbors; We need a strong showing of residents who want to keep Kailua a residential community. These bills will set the future of our residential, agriculture and apartment zoned neighborhoods. This is crunch time. We must all step up to … Continue reading