Permanent “neighbors” foster security, social interaction and create a sense of community and neighborliness. The residential character of a community is primarily defined by the active participation of permanent residents. Help us keep Kailua a strong and vibrant residential community by getting involved in the following ways:
• Join or start a Kailua Neighborhood Security Watch
• Join the Community Emergency Response Team (CERT).
• Join the Lani-Kailua Outdoor Circle
• Work with the Kailua Neighborhood Board
• Coach a Local Sports Team
• Volunteer at a Non-Profit Organization or Hospital