Keep It Kailua’s goals are to:
• Protect residential zoning and promote permanent residency in our neighborhoods
• Preserve and enhance scenic, civic, recreational and cultural features that define Kailua’s sense of place
• Protect water resources essential to the health of the environment
• Preserve trees and maintain open green space
• Promote walking and the use of non-motorized bicycles as alternatives to automobile transportation within and around the town
• Promote businesses that serve the residential community
• Support other community groups with similar goals
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine
- DPP – No Loopholes for Illegal Short-Term Rentals!
- Poll Results: 73% say No Vacation Rentals in Residential Zoning