Keep It Kailua’s goals are to:
• Protect residential zoning and promote permanent residency in our neighborhoods
• Preserve and enhance scenic, civic, recreational and cultural features that define Kailua’s sense of place
• Protect water resources essential to the health of the environment
• Preserve trees and maintain open green space
• Promote walking and the use of non-motorized bicycles as alternatives to automobile transportation within and around the town
• Promote businesses that serve the residential community
• Support other community groups with similar goals
- PLEASE TESTIFY – Wednesday April 17th, 2019 at City Council Honolulu Hale – 10AM
- CRITICAL PLANNING COMMISSION HEARING
- Hawaii’s Housing Experts Claim: “Airbnb is distorting the truth to promote its financial interests”.
- Airbnb’s Dirty Tricks (nothing new)!
- Honolulu Department of Planning & Permitting issues $300,000+ fine