Keep It Kailua’s goals are to:
• Protect residential zoning and promote permanent residency in our neighborhoods
• Preserve and enhance scenic, civic, recreational and cultural features that define Kailua’s sense of place
• Protect water resources essential to the health of the environment
• Preserve trees and maintain open green space
• Promote walking and the use of non-motorized bicycles as alternatives to automobile transportation within and around the town
• Promote businesses that serve the residential community
• Support other community groups with similar goals
- What Does the New DPP Illegal Vacation Rental Bill Do?
- DPP Proposes New Illegal Vacation Rental Enforcement Bill!
- Department of Planning and Permitting (DPP) Public Hearing on Short-term Rental Administrative Rules: April 6 at 10:30 a.m.
- Illegal Vacation Rental Owners Keep Breaking the Law with 30-Day Rental Scam!
- Lawsuit is Frivolous